If you have stretch marks on the butt and you’re wondering what it will take to get rid of them, then this is the best place to find it.
This article will not only give you ways by which you can get rid of stretch marks on the butt but will walk you through the step by step process on how to get rid of them especially at home and by yourself. It will also tell you ways by which you might have gotten these stretch marks in the first place
Before we go into the major details about stretch marks, let us first understand what stretch marks are; stretch marks are long strips of white or red lines that appear on the skin.
They could be due to one or more of so many reasons including losing or gaining weight rapidly, obesity, pregnancy, squats e.t.c. it usually appears when the skin stretches. Pretty much anyone can have stretch marks.
How did you get stretch marks on buttocks? This will be considered below
How Did You Get Stretch Marks on Your Butt?
- Teenager Stretch Marks on Buttocks: Stretch marks are often due to rapid weight changes, the body stretching much faster than the skin can accommodate. For teenagers, stretch marks on the buttocks might be due to the rapid rate at which a teenager grows, it can also be due to other factors including genetics and the use of body creams and lotions with chemical additives. Some of these dangerous chemicals are steroids, hydroquinone e.t.c
- Pregnancy Stretch Marks on Buttocks: As a pregnant woman, you can gain up to 35 pounds during your pregnancy. Now, you might choose to gain those extra pounds slowly, (by sticking to your daily routine and exercising regularly) or you might gain the weight over a short period of time. This extra weight sometimes causes most women to develop stretch marks. Aside from the butt, it also appears on the stomach breasts, upper thighs e.t.c. Stretch marks on the buttocks can be gotten by pregnant women due to rapid weight gain from the growth of the child
- SQUATS STRETCH MARKS ON BUTTOCKS: Doing squats sometimes result in stretch marks. This is due to the fact that you sometimes lose weight and gain muscles, gaining those muscles causes the skin on your butt to stretch out which might result in stretch marks. Squats causes an increase in the size of the butt, this skin stretching to accommodate a bigger size might cause stretch marks to appear on your butt
- MALES STRETCH MARKS ON BUTTOCKS: Most people think that only females develop stretch marks on their butt, this is a misconception because anyone can develop stretch marks on the butt. Males can develop stretch marks on their butt due to exercise, weight training, puberty or muscle growth
- STRETCH MARKS ON BUM CHEEKS: Stretch marks on the butt cheeks can develop due to practicing squats, the butt stretches over a short period of time which leads to weight gain on the butt and might eventually lead to stretch marks. Growing tall fast can lead to stretch marks on the butt cheeks
- STRETCH MARKS ON OUTER THIGHS: Stretch marks on the outer thighs are naturally occurring. Stretching of the skin of the outer thighs can cause the stretched skin to develop stretch marks. They appear first as purplish or red marks. But with time they fade off.
Now that you know the different causes of stretch marks and what might have caused you to have stretch marks on the butt, it is trite to consider the question how to get rid of stretch marks on the butt. Below, we will consider two major ways by which you can get rid of stretch marks on the butt
Getting rid of stretch marks using home remedies
Getting rid of stretch marks using stretch marks cream or lotion
How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks on the Butt Using Home Remedies
While it is almost impossible to get rid of stretch marks totally, there are a few home remedy options that can be explored in fading your stretch marks or temporarily masking them. Surprisingly most of these ingredients are items that are constantly present in your home and can easily be gotten from the comfort of your kitchen. They include
Rosemary potato juice has been discovered over time to pack a number of benefits and this is no exception.
You can simply pick a potato, peel it and rub it over your butt or wherever you want to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Not minding how weird that might look or even sounds.
You can do this every other day over the next couple of weeks and watch the how much this helps fade your stretch marks.
The other option is to extract the potato juice by blending and squeezing its juice out, apply to the affected area and leave for about 10 minutes, then wash it off.
This is one option that you can choose to consider when you explore home remedies to get rid of your stretch marks
This is a simple stretch mark masking remedy. Simply whip an egg white into thinness, then apply to the affected area, either your butt or butt cheeks, leave it on for 10-12 minutes then rinse off, this remedy temporarily fades the appearance of stretch marks on the butt. It is not a permanent remedy but if you have a body emergency like a visit to the beach or a pool party, you can explore this option
The vitamin E present in the skin helps to smoothen the skin and keep it free of blemishes. If you like, you can decide to explore vitamin E directly. You can also make use of other essential oils like lavender rosemary or jasmine. The minerals present in vitamin E helps expand and soften the skin. It also reduces future chances of developing stretch marks on your butt
You can also decide to use the sugar scrub option. Most people already know how to make a sugar scrub. They use it for softening of the skin and getting rid of cellulite, but it is also quite great for stretch marks. To make a sugar scrub, you need a few drops of lemon juice, white sugar, and almond oil. Mix together and rub over the affected area, leave for a couple of minutes, then take a shower or wipe with a warm cloth. You will begin to notice the changes within a couple of weeks
How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks on the Butt Using Lotions
Below, I have put together 3 amazing products that are great at getting rid of stretch marks on the butt. This lotion can be used over a period of time and you will begin to see visible results even in the first week
Skin Sanity Stretch marks removal cream
This cream is amazing for removing stretch marks from the butt and other prone areas. It has a mild scent and is suitable for both men and women. It also repairs damaged skin. Your stretch marks lighten over a short period of time. This lotion is quite easy to absorb and is composed of all-natural ingredients, using this lotion, you are guaranteed to have perfectly flawless skin in no time
Stretch marks and scar cream
This product was manufactured by Sieva Skincare. It moisturizes as well as revitalizes the skin fading the appearance of stretch marks and scars on the body. It is also suitable for pregnant women and men and can be used on all the part of the body affected by stretch marks especially the butt
SmoothRx Fierce Stretch Marks + scar cream
This cream is amazing for even and glowing complexion. Infused with all-natural ingredients. You are guaranteed a safe and quality treatment to all stretch marks on your butt. It is light to touch so it is easily absorbed into the skin. It smoothens, hydrates and moisturizes
To purchase any of these highly effective products, simply shop them on amazon through the product link. They are suitable for getting rid of stretch marks on the butt and can be used by both sexes
How to apply the sieve stretch marks and scar cream
This product can be used after taking a warm bath,
Pat your butt dry
Massage onto the affected area using multiple circular motions until it is totally absorbed
Wait a minute or two before wearing your cloth over the area
Most people are very conscious of stretch marks on their butt especially women. While it is absolutely harmless and should not be a source of concern, a good number of people consider it highly unattractive and would love to get rid of it as fast as possible. The above treatment options (lotions and home remedies) are very effective in helping you get rid of any stretch marks that might have appeared on your butt, no matter its cause. To avoid future appearance, eat healthy, avoid gaining or losing weight too fast and try to stay away from unnatural products. With all these tips in mind, you are assured of a flawless and healthy skin