Every person who has a baby will find the baby gates to be so essential when their homes have stairs. With the safety baby gates, you will be sure that your kids, when walking or even start walking, are securely protected from getting hurt from the stairs.
Most kids tend to walk longer distances and can escape when no one is around to watch them. When you have baby gates, they will secure your child not to get hurt.
There are several ways in which you can use the baby gates, and here are some ways in which baby gates are known to be necessary.
- Baby gates can be used or installed at the bottom and even the top of the stairs in your home.
- When using baby gates, select those who are capable of screwing towards the wall mostly when it is the top stairs gate. Such baby gates are known to be extremely secure compared to any other safe baby gates.
- When installing the baby gates, ensure there are no ladders around, among other items that the toddlers might use for climbing over the gate since they might fall and get hurt.
- When you have the baby gate, ensure it is considerable, and it should even contain some extensions since they will be used for the stairs in which their landing is so wide. This is sure to help your baby crawl safely without falling and hurting her body parts. The gates are essential in such stairs.
- Ensure baby gates are kept upwards whenever the child is below half a year or even before the baby crawls or walks. The main reason to consider babies at this stage is that they tend to crawl and walk more so the gates should always be there to protect them not to get hurt.
- Ensure the baby is ready to walk downstairs so you can put down the baby gates. There, you will be sure the baby is safe when he/she walks alone. The baby is believed to walk well alone at three years since they can safely bypass the gates on their own.
- They are also used for ensuring that the toddlers are kept into their rooms as they go to bed. When the babies wake up during night hours, they will be safe since installed gates prevent them from entering into your room.
- Baby gates ensure that the stairs are all round protected, and this means when planning to leave your child at home. The barriers will prevent them from going away, so you will find them safe and sound plying around the home area or stairs.
Baby gates are used for many purposes, and finally, all of them ensure that the babies are safely protected from being hurt with the stairs, among other properties at home.