If you’re looking for the best Baby Walker for Hardwood Floor in 2020, here are the Top 7 Best Baby Push Walkers for Hardwood Floors right now.
I am sure you will all agree with me that the use of toys for babies is very important in their growth and learning process. Walking is a very important stage for your baby and serves as a confirmation of their growth.
Just before then, it is important to use aids in order to prepare them for this important phase of their lives. Baby walkers can help them to prepare for this phase. Here, we will be looking at some of the best baby walkers for hardwood floors. These baby walkers have been designed to friendly to hardwood floors.
We have come up with a list of 7 baby walkers of different types which we have put to test on the basis of stability, durability, the fun factor, safety, style, and ease of use (for storage and portability).
You should also check out our buying guide for factors you should consider before buying a baby walker at the bottom of this article.
Top 7 Best Baby Walker for Hardwood Floors
1. Joovy Spoon Walker – Best Overall Walker
If you’re searching for a baby walker that won’t damage hardwood floors, I’ve got great news for you! Joovy Baby Walker features a non-slip stair pad that not only protects your floors but also prevents your child from experiencing a fall.
This baby walker is like the Ferrari of walkers. It has the unique design of a traditional sit-in baby walker, with some added excellent features. Its simple design makes it one of the best choices out there.
This classy walker has a comfortable seat with six beautiful colors to choose from (Blueberry, Red, Jade, Purpleness Greenie and Charcoal). The seat of this walker is comfy and durable with a high back seat that gives your baby a lot of support.
It has an inserted tray that can be used to serve meals as well as playing with toys. Whether it’s feeding time or playing, this tray can serve any purpose. You can easily attach and detach the tray as well. When we talk about safety, this walker is doing well in this regard.
This walker is made with steel reinforcement and a wide base that can help protect your baby from any fall. This ensures that the walker stands firmly as the tires roll on hardwood floors.
Another wonderful feature of this walker is its lightweight. It weighs about 12 pounds, which is lighter than most baby walkers on the market. This feature also makes it friendly to your wood floors.
There are three height adjustments that help assure that your baby foot reaches the floor. So as your baby grows, you can adjust the height to the one that best fits your baby. It can also be folded easily and stored away.
The Joovy baby walker comes with a 2 in 1 feature meaning it could be used as a walker and a high chair. There is no need for you to buy a high chair again.
Despite its many features, Joovy Spoon Walker does not come with toys or music. However, some parents still love it for its other wonderful features.
- A simple design and quality product
- It can be easily set up
- The oversized tray gives lots of multi-tasking options
- Non-slip stair pads to prevent falling
- Rubber-like tires to protect hardwood floor from damage
- No built-in toys added
- No lock option
- No brake
2. Disney Winnie the Pooh Music and Lights Walker – Best Sit to Stand Walker
Disney Winnie the Pooh Music and Lights Walker is a great entertaining device for your little one. It comes with Disney characters that your baby will love.
Its sturdy build can accommodate babies from the beginning to the end of their “learn to walk” stage. This is made possible because it features 3 height adjustment positions. It’s fit for toddlers age 4 months and above and can also hold a weight of about 30 pounds.
What’s really to love about this Disney Walker is its sturdy wheels. The wheels fit perfectly with the build of the walker. The wheels are designed to ensure your child doesn’t have a hard time wheeling around.
What’s even better is that they move smoothly on hard floors and even carpets, making it a great baby walker to use within the house.
This sit-to-stand baby walker features 2 swing-open activity trays, 4 fun Winnie the Pooh toys and 12 entertaining songs.
Overall, you and your child would love this baby walker, and if your floors had feelings, they will too.
- It is entertaining and educational
- It is safe to use
- Wheels are great for hardwood floors
- Highly versatile
- Can be easily assembled
- The tray isn’t easy to fix
3. Hape Wooden Wonder Walker – Best Activity Walker for Hardwood Floors
Hape Wooden Walker is one of the best quality activity walkers in the market. This 4-wheeler comes with lots of fun stuff to entertain your little one. It has a standing handle and its wheels can transport your child’s favorite toys and animals. I
Its rubber rimmed wheels are a fun part of this walker as fun things like moveable knobs, spinning gears, and colorful counting balls were added to them. As a safety measure, the wheels are wrapped in soft rubber to improve grip when your child is moving around on surface floors such as hardwood floors.
This rubber protection also helps to mitigate against damage that baby walkers could cause to hardwood floors, especially dark stained hardwood floors.
Its quality design, water-based colors, along with simple and intelligent toys, will keep your baby engaged.
One of the favorite parts of this walker is the spinning happy face which keeps your baby standing so they can spin it. Another is the wooden peg maze which is quite engaging and can help improve a child mentally.
Overall, this is a creative and safe way of teaching your child how to walk without worrying about falls on hard floors.
- Comes with the best protective rubber wheels for hardwood floors
- Lots of fun pieces to keep baby engaged.
- Great carrying basket for toys and stuffed animals.
- It has a limited turning radius
4. Safety 1st Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Walker – Best Value Walker
This is more of a traditional- styled baby walker adorned with bell and whistles, including bright colors and fun toys. Children love to play with the toys that come with it. This design is a combination of old and new walker styles.
With the non-skid safety catches at the bottom, you can be sure that the tires won’t skid off the floor.
It is a fairly sized walker that can be stored under a bed. There are 3 adjustable height settings to accommodate your baby as he/she grows. The lowest settings that we found were for babies who were around 10 months old or over 28” height.
Let’s talk about the washing; the seat cover is removable and can be washed with a machine…such a lovely feature right? It is durable, rolls well on hard floors and even rugs.
The only thing we do not like about this walker is that it does not have a replaceable battery.
All in all, this walker is a perfect mobile entertainment system for kids and is one of the best walkers for hardwood floors.
- It is durable
- Good quality walker
- Easy to folds
- Very comfortable seat
- Machine washable seats
- Interactive panel keeps the infant entertained
- Does not fit short babies
- Doesn’t come with replaceable batteries
5. Bright Starts Walk-a-bout Baby Walker – Best Baby Walker
If you’re looking for a premium baby walker that performs well on hardwood floors, then Bright Starts Walk-a-bout Baby Walker would be your best pick. This walker is designed with non-slip wheels to ensure a firm grip on hardwood surfaces.
The walker comes with so many features that will help your baby achieve his first steps, and so much more. It comes with an interactive medium and a brain-storming fun game system that can help develop and stimulate your child’s brain.
Another feature of this walker is its 3 different height adjustment positions for the different heights of babies and toddlers.
Without a doubt, it is a very solid and beautiful design, yet offering great support to active babies. Your baby will definitely fall in love with the bright colors, as well as the engaging toys that come with it.
The only downside is that the seat isn’t very comfortable. It is made of thin fabric and it was quite impossible to fold the jumper under the bed.
Overall, this is a great activity baby walker with some lovely features and a good price that makes up for some of the limitations.
- The walker is affordable and of excellent quality.
- The walker is built to be very high-quality, with your baby’s growth in mind and all the features essential for an easy and safe adventure in walking.
- The Walker comes with plenty of interactive and beautiful little toys
- A design that is secure and allows easy storage
- The walker is not suited for taller babies
- The Seat fabric is thin and uncomfortable
6. Cossy Classic Wooden Baby Walker- Best Baby Walker for Entertainment
The Cossy Classic Wooden Baby Walker is a perfect example of durable and well-constructed cute toys. The bright colors, wooden construction, cute look, and non-toxic paint are some of the reasons why this baby walker makes our list.
It is quite easy to assemble taking less than 5 minutes. Other unique features of this walker include the rubber trims fixed on the wooden wheels that help to prevent falling sideways and the beautiful xylophone that makes music.
To be honest, the xylophone does not have a great sound but keep it in mind that it is for a baby.
The wooden wheels do not have preset adjustments but you can adjust the screws to make it easier or harder to push. The height is perfect for a baby between 12-18 months old and it also comes with a storage basket on the back where you can put the xylophone and the wooden shaped blocks.
The sturdy wooden construction guarantees a durable product that will not fade anytime soon. With this walker, your baby can be entertained even as you focus on your daily task.
Overall, this is a wonderful baby walker with so many toys and tools as well as engaging features.
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Bright colors
- Puzzles to improve problem-solving skills
- Has small pieces that may not be suitable for children under 18 months
7. Jeep Wrangler 3-in-1 Grow with Me Baby Walker– Best Baby walker for Younger Babies
The classic look of the Jeep Wrangler is a highlight of all its glory. From the round headlights, fender flares, seven-slot grille to its green vintage color, this baby walker is the king of visuals. You have to agree that it is a great looking baby walker.
The sweetest feature of this walker is that it is a 3-in-1 baby walker. This means that you can use it as a traditional bucket-seat style baby walker, a walk-behind baby walker, or a rolling toy car.
Want more? This baby walker is quite strong as it can be used by babies weighing up to 25 pounds. It also has an impressive height which can work for babies up to 30 inches. With the adjustable seat height, it is designed to grow with your baby.
The wheels are like that of a miniature car, offering firm support on hard floors. This makes it one of the best baby walkers for hard floors. You can be sure that your child’s weight will be well supported to prevent a fall while moving around on hard surfaces.
- Stylish and cute
- It has many steps to grow with baby
- Keeps baby engaged
- Very easy to assemble
- Strong and firm wheels
- A few issues may arise, but excellent customer service
Buying Guide: How to Pick the Best Baby Walker for Hardwood Floors
Baby walkers are wonderful sets of toys that help babies learn walking as well as provide engaging toys for their entertainment. Different baby walkers have different unique features.
These features enable them to have fun while making tiny moves towards their first walk. However, not all baby walkers perform well on hard floors and this makes it difficult to make the right choice. I compiled a list of the 5 best baby walkers for hard floors.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Baby Walker for Hardwood Floor
- Safety: It is very important that a baby walker is safe. Hence it must possess all the features that can ensure safety for that child. Buy a walker that has a large base. This will prevent your baby from getting injured by any household furniture.
- Height Adjustment: A baby walker’s height needs to be easily adjustable. As babies grow bigger, a walker with a fixed height will make them feel uncomfortable. This is why you need a walker with a height adjustability option…this will make it last longer without having to get another.
- Comfortability: Your child needs to be comfortable at all times. Children reject uncomfortable walkers because it makes them uneasy. Features that make a walker comfortable like padded seats are extremely important for a baby walker.
- Functionality: The baby walker has to be light and easily movable. If babies cannot move it, the walker has lost its purpose.
- Fun Features: Walkers need to have fun features that will engage the baby. Fun toys, musical sounds, and educational materials, all have to be present.
Overall, these are some of the best baby walkers for hard floors that are worth investing in In the end. Check out our buying guide for the best walkers to give you insight on how to choose the one that suits your child’s needs. Happy Shopping!